Trimble Protected PLUS
The Trimble Protected Plus programme provides tangible benefits and peace of mind. When you’ve already invested significantly in Trimble technology, the Trimble Protected Plus programme lowers your total cost of ownership over the life of your investment, and ensures your equipment is up to date with the latest firmware and software to maximise your productivity and investment. We know the last thing you want to think about is unwanted repair costs or project downtime when your equipment needs to go in for repair. To take out the guesswork, Trimble Protected Plus plans protect you from unexpected repair costs at a reasonable cost, making it a smart investment.
What Equipment and Software are eligible for this program? Any eligible model of hardware, including Control Boxes, Machine GNSS receivers and targets, Robotic Total Stations, SPS Surveying Equipment, Data loggers and Tablets. It also covers the Business Center – Heavy Construction Edition software.
|FEATURES||Total Station||Control Box||Control Unit||Tablets||Zephyr Antenna||GPS/GNSS Receiver & Antenna||Grade Laser||Laser Receiver||Radio|
|Parts & Labor||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Wear & Tear||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
STAY ON SCHEDULE AND ON BUDGET
- Improve equipment operation with a FREE Inspect-Clean-Calibrate for your Total Station, included in the Trimble Protected Plan for Total Stations.
- Maintain fixed, scalable maintenance expenditures
- Minimize work delays and downtime with free loaner
- Gain access to the latest firmware and software updates
- Avoid unexpected and unbudgeted repair costs
- Add Trimble Protected Plus to any eligible unit currently under Factory or Extended Warranty
- Protection includes environmental damage by dust, heat, humidity and salt air (as long as equipment is used within intended specifications)
- Protection includes wear and tear damage from repetitive use that results in equipment not functioning to specification
- Excludes cosmetic damage that does not impact product functionality, abuse or accidental damage coverage, lightning protection, cables, brackets and hydraulic components
What other Benefits do I Receive with a Trimble Protected Plus Plan?
- Discounted call out rates, 15% off the list rates (This applies to the first year under warranty as well as any extended warranty period)
- We will repair or replace at no charge (excluding freight), any defective serialised components which are covered
- Travel and on-site labour is at no charge when working on warranty-related issues for equipment under the plan
- Non-warranty replacement parts are discounted by 10%
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Discounted fixed price de-installation and installation prices where systems are to be moved between similar machines
- Structured Training Courses are provided at all levels for machine and survey systems and office software: Training charges are normally $ 1,200 per day plus expenses. This will be discounted to $ 1,020 per day for Trimble Protected customers
- Fleet Discounts for those customers operating three or more complete GCS or SPS systems
- Discounts are also available for customers who take out two or more year’s Trimble Protected Plus Programmes in advance
For more information please contact us at 0800 4 SITECH (0800 4748 324) or at email@example.com.